Thread: Who likes to homebrew crystal sets and regenerative radios?

Visitor
    Downloads
    Uploads

Who likes to homebrew crystal sets and regenerative radios?

I love to do both, and once I get settled in will start doing so again. Have to get the workshop and ham shack operational.

I have too many irons in the fire. Right now priority is getting extra class license.

I have more parts than a 50 year old electronic part distributor. So if you need something, I either have it here, or back where I am moving from.

Looking to make some new friends that like homebrewing, and antique radio in addition to ham radio.

73 - KB2NFQ
    Don never had an elmer Holdaway :-)

Visitor
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey, my offer still stands. Building and operating these is FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by KB2NFQ View Post
    I love to do both, and once I get settled in will start doing so again. Have to get the workshop and ham shack operational.

I have too many irons in the fire. Right now priority is getting extra class license.

I have more parts than a 50 year old electronic part distributor. So if you need something, I either have it here, or back where I am moving from.

Looking to make some new friends that like homebrewing, and antique radio in addition to ham radio.

73 - KB2NFQ
    Don never had an elmer Holdaway :-)
    Hey, my offer still stands. Building and operating these is FUN! Does anyone is this club build radio items?